The Velocita V1 races the UCI World Chrono Championships in Varese Italy
Tuesday 4th September 2018
Andy Jackson our in-house resident nutter (sorry racer!) decided to change from his usual ultra endurance cycling events and race the short distance (*For Andy!) 22km UCI Gran Fondo World Chrono (TT) Championships in Varese Italy.
After travelling to Denmark where Andy won the Danish qualifier it was clear this race needed and deserved a 'special' Evo2Max.
The Velocita V1 was conceived, Below is the full spec of this stunning machine. Read Andy's detailed race report and preparation here Varese UCI Gran Fondo Chrono - by Andy Jackson
- Size L - 56
- Ultegra Di2 groupset with extension only shifters
- 172.5mm cranks
- Andy raced using Garmin Vector pedals
- Swiss-stop brake pads
- Fibre lyte bespoke carbon chain rings 60 / 46
- This is for the specific challenges of this race that is effectively a mountain time trial with a 7% 8k climb and descent
- Rear 11-32 cassette
- Ceramic speed bottom bracket and OSPW
- WolfChains wax coated Dura ace chain
- Aerocoach arm rests & 10 degree risers
- USE 40 degree extensions
- Adamo road saddle (*Chosen to specifically allow him to get the position required for the UCI TT regulations
- Aerocoach AEOX tubeless disc and 100mm front wheel with bespoke (unique to Evo2Max) decals
- Vittoria Corsa Speed G+ graphene tubeless tyres
- 76Projects Evo2Max bespoke garmin mount
- 2 bottle cage mounting points
This bike is now winging its way to cyclinghub.tv co founder Tim Fulford to race the UK Weymouth half distance triathlon later this month!
Bespoke builds available on this stunning bike - contact us for details!